Lead DevOps Engineer
The Lead Platform Engineer is the most senior member of the PaaS team. The Lead is responsible for team delivery, ensuring best practices, and acting as the team’s interface with other divisions of the business.
Backed by influential VC and corporate investors, our global team work closely across product and tech. Our flat structure and ethos of trust and communication means you’ll be engaged with many colleagues across the business and have the senior leadership team as one of your key stakeholders.
The Lead Platform Engineer works as part of an Agile team that builds new features, products and maintains/enhances existing ones. As an individual contributor you will have a real input into the evolution of the platform and see your own ideas take shape.
- Coordinating with the Product Owners to deliver on feature and functionality enhancements
- Collaborating with colleagues to prioritise product roadmap deliveries
- Owns the development of large projects from conception/design through to delivery
- Technical SME for members of the team
- Champion Agile processes
- Responsible for motivating and leading the team forward
- Works with other leads, architects and tech leadership to define the best approach to technical problems
- Follows industry trends and stays on top of new technologies
- AWS (ECS, ELB, Lambda, MySQL/RDS/Aurora & more!)
- Microservice architecture
- Apache & Nginx
- ELK and Prometheus
- CI/CD with Jenkins or GoCD
Please get in touch if you feel this Lead DevOps opportunity may be for you!
|Job Category||Information Technology|