DevOps Engineer you’ll work closely with the rest of the product team to progress our technology platform.
At the moment we make heavy use of AWS, with Terraform & Containers to manage that infrastructure. We’re utilising Docker & Kubernetes through the whole lifecycle from local development, through CI and into production. However, as the platform and development team grows we need to find new ways of working together and scaling up, which you would be at the heart of.
- Experience setting up and managing cloud infrastructure to get production application live in a stable, secure and well monitored way (and the desire to push this knowledge further).
- Experience setting up and exploring tools to make it easy for engineers to coloborate on developing solutions, sharing their ideas, testing and getting things into production.
- Able to coach more junior developers, and set a high standard in your personal work through your code, testing, communication and ability to help others.
Some benefits you’ll recieve in return include:
- Competitive Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave policies
- Need tech or equipment? We’ll provide you with what you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people, including weekly meditation, yoga, five a side football and Pizza Friday’s!
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance – via Perkbox)
Please get in touch if you feel this DevOps opportunity may be for you!
|Job Category||Information Technology|